1. Any samples (“MATERIAL”) requested or provided by Roquette is not intended for commercial use and will be used by you for industrial test only and not intended for human or personal use.
2. You agree that you shall not disclose, sell or distribute the MATERIAL to any third party, and that you shall use the MATERIAL solely to evaluate its use by you.
3. You agree and acknowledge that Roquette owns all intellectual property rights to the MATERIAL and any derivative thereof produced in your evaluation (“Derivatives”), and (i) you shall not file, or cause to be filed, any patent application directed to the MATERIAL or Derivatives or methods or compositions incorporating the MATERIAL or Derivatives; (ii) you shall not file, or cause to be filed, any patent application directed to the results of your work or activity related to the MATERIAL or your use of the MATERIAL (the “Results”), or any method of using or chemically or physically modifying the MATERIAL or Derivatives. You agree that in the event you breach (i) or (ii) above, you shall assign all rights, title and interest in and to such patent applications to Roquette .
4. You agree not to disclose the Results to any third party and not to use directly or indirectly the Results for any purpose other than your own internal research and development, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Roquette .
5. The MATERIAL is provided on an “as is” basis. Roquette specifically disclaims, all express or implied representations or warranties with respect to the MATERIAL including but not limited to any representation or warranty of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the MATERIAL. Safety Data Sheet information for the MATERIAL is available on the Roquette website (xiefj.icu).
6. Roquette makes no warranty with regard to the possibility of infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights by your use of the MATERIAL. Should you be sued for infringement by any third party as a result of its activities under this Agreement, Roquette shall not be liable or responsible for any claim and shall be free of any obligation to aid or otherwise assist you in the defense of such suit.
7. Any issue related to the MATERIAL or your use of the MATERIAL, and any related dispute, controversy or claim shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The competent court of Paris, France will have exclusive jurisdiction to rule on all disputes related to your use of the MATERIAL.
8. amounts indicated are approximate values only.
- The site you are currently visiting is the property of:
A société anonyme
62136 LESTREM - FRANCE
Phone: + 33 3 21 63 36 00
RCS Arras 357.200.054
TVA FR 46357200054
Capital: 8 812 908 Euros
Publishing director: Valérie Le Bihan
- This site is hosted by:
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
- These terms and conditions are governed by French law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the terms of this legal notice or any dispute arising in relation to the website, the French courts will have jurisdiction over such dispute.
Roquette may change the terms set out in this legal notice from time to time.
- If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact the webmaster.
Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, we disclaim any liability for loss and/or damage suffered from use of these data or suggestions.
Furthermore, no liability is accepted if use of any product in accordance with these data or suggestions infringes any patent.
Copyright: © Roquette Frères 2018. The copyright in material on this website is owned by Roquette Frères and protected by the copyright laws of France, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Roquette. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Roquette Frères.
Trademark: The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on this site ("Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of members of Roquette Frères, its affiliates, or third parties. You may not use any Trademarks displayed on this site without the prior express written permission of Frères or the trademark owner.
® Registered trademarks of Roquette Frères or Itacel Farmoquimica Ltda.
© Roquette Frères S.A. - 12/2016, 10/2017, 2018.
Like all the persons with whom Roquette has a relationship (customers, prospects, suppliers, providers, staff, etc.), you have the right to privacy.
In this context, Roquette is committed to protecting your data of a personal nature.
Data of a personal nature is defined as any information that makes it possible to identify a physical person either directly or indirectly (name, date of birth, social security number, photo, email address, IT identifier, etc.).
Protection of personal data guarantees the person concerned the individual right to control the collection, handling, use, dissemination and storage of their data.
Extra information on our data protection policy and the exercise of your rights.
roquette is committed to making its utmost effort to ensure users with accessibility at all times. roquette cannot, in any case, be held responsible for site unavailability.
- change the format and content of this website at any time;
- suspend the operation of this website for maintenance work, in order to update it or for any other reason;
and Roquette reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
Roquette accepts no liability for any damage, direct or indirect, material, immaterial or specific, resulting in particular from the use of this site or any other related site by any party, and in particular for the damage to or the loss of programs or data on any information system or other system. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.
The pages to which these links connect do not form part of our website. Roquette will not be held responsible for the content or reliability of these sites and for the use other users may make of them.
Third party websites may hyperlink to site provided they have prior written approval from Roquette . The possible text description accompanying the link will have to receive the endorsement from Roquette . In all cases, a website that may contain a hyperlink to our website will be liable for all damage to the image of Roquette .